I scream every time I hear his voice - is this normal?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This boy I’m chatting to sends videos of him showering me in compliments and my heart literally races and I get butterflies when I hear it, even though we’ve never met. Call me dramatic, but I end up collapsing onto my bed and squealing since I’m so excited. I wish I could calm down - I end up shaking when I try to respond.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Normal, somewhat. Seriously, you need to calm down, I know this is exciting but take rest your muscles and take deep breaths to stay somewhat level-headed, don't turn into a child on sugar. A lot can happen, both good and bad, so you should retain a realistic mindset.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
Normal, somewhat. Seriously, you need to calm down, I know this is exciting but take rest your muscles and take deep breaths to stay somewhat level-headed, don't turn into a child on sugar. A lot can happen, both good and bad, so you should retain a realistic mindset.
You’re right, thank you
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If he's showering you in compliments, I would suggest maintaining a sense of perspective and taking what he says with a grain of salt. That isn't to say you don't deserve compliments, but just keep an eye out for what he might be trying to get out of all this.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
If he's showering you in compliments, I would suggest maintaining a sense of perspective and taking what he says with a grain of salt. That isn't to say you don't deserve compliments, but just keep an eye out for what he might be trying to get out of all this.
Good point. I think I understand what you’re referring too, which has happened to me multiple times, although boys tend to cut to the chase after five minutes. If that’s true, I’ll block him because I still hold dignity. However, I’m just being giddy since I haven’t really given a boy a chance in three years.
NonIndigenous
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This boy I’m chatting to sends videos of him showering me in compliments and my heart literally races and I get butterflies when I hear it, even though we’ve never met. Call me dramatic, but I end up collapsing onto my bed and squealing since I’m so excited. I wish I could calm down - I end up shaking when I try to respond.
Sounds like it's your first time.

Try not to get too excited. 1st relationships rarely last. In fact, most rarely last.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol many girls will find this a red flag from the get go.
jenerous
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OK with all of that, but why scream?
Anonbro1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wish I get married to someone who gets this excited on hearing my voice after a break.
Last edited by Anonbro1; 1 month ago
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How old are you both, because you sound about 13? And do you actually have anything in common to talk about?
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Imagine being in the vicinity when they meet up in person and he starts talking to her...

:no:
Anonymous #1
Internalised. I don’t literally stand here releasing a cold blooded scream. Glad you were able to make a joke out of this, though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.53%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (12)
14.12%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
18.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.59%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
18.82%

Watched Threads