choose the sixth form I need to go

Watch
peteryoungy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey guys i have created a table and don't know which one to go.please tell me if you were my shoes which school would you go.Name:  Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 22.39.49.png
Views: 18
Size:  99.3 KB
Last edited by peteryoungy; 1 month ago
katie.weston
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is really well organised. I did a similar thing for the longlist of unis I created, but not in so much detail. Since you have created a colour coordinated system, I would use pick one of the bottom two. However, it may be a good idea to consult your parents / family / friends on their opinions. Then when you and those opinions are collected you could short it down again before making a couple of choices, just to ensure you have backups.

Despite this, are these all vi forms you have applied to and got offers to or have you yet to make your applications?
peteryoungy
Rep:
?
(Original post by katie.weston)
This is really well organised. I did a similar thing for the longlist of unis I created, but not in so much detail. Since you have created a colour coordinated system, I would use pick one of the bottom two. However, it may be a good idea to consult your parents / family / friends on their opinions. Then when you and those opinions are collected you could short it down again before making a couple of choices, just to ensure you have backups.

Despite this, are these all vi forms you have applied to and got offers to or have you yet to make your applications?
yes i have been given offer to all these sixth forms. i was given more offers i applied to about 20 due to my grades. i fear that i may have failed english language. do you think i should redo english language. for the HAB 6th form they say it's optional as i predict myself 6/7 in english literature. i did some uni research for some courses and what i found: Name:  Screenshot 2021-07-24 at 23.37.49.png
Views: 6
Size:  370.4 KB
do you think i shoudl redo english language.
4D Chess
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Name:  Mother-Of-God.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  20.4 KB
peteryoungy
Rep:
?
(Original post by 4D Chess)
Name:  Mother-Of-God.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  20.4 KB
sorry
katie.weston
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It would depend on what you get overall for English. I didn’t think they took into consideration both. When we got our gcse results we were told they take into account the highest one, rather than separate lit and Lang.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.6%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.04%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (35)
16.51%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.62%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
26.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.34%

Watched Threads