Question about the bum

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why is the bum considered something sexual and we must keep covered? It's only 2 lumps of flesh held together by a crack. I think we should be able to show our bums in public.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's natural, not something explainable.
aliciana
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
such a poetic description there
VannR
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why is the bum considered something sexual and we must keep covered? It's only 2 lumps of flesh held together by a crack. I think we should be able to show our bums in public.
Research the psychology of secondary sex characteristics.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:iiam:

Presslyyy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aw, dear child, almost everything is sexualised now a days and it’s horrible experiencing creepy stares from men when you wear anything other than joggers and a hoodie.
agent37
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you, this made me laugh so hard today
billsj
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i could be sucking a loluipop in a gay bar and 10 men will flock me
4D Chess
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The anonymous logo also looks like 2 lumps of flesh held together by a crack. Too bad the users' identities are also "covered", otherwise we wouldn't see threads like these :borat:
KylieIsBored
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've never seen someone describe an arse as '2 lumps of flesh held together by a crack'
Gethie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This will be the butt of all jokes
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ewwwwwww why would I need to see someone's bum. I wouldn't even wear a bikini because it exposes the bum. Like no it isn't like a McDonald's fillet burger
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yes but bums turn people on right? I remember a teacher I used to fancy at school, every time she bent over to help another pupil she'd expose some butt crack. My dickie would hurt like hell for hours but it was worth it.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Presslyyy)
Aw, dear child, almost everything is sexualised now a days and it’s horrible experiencing creepy stares from men when you wear anything other than joggers and a hoodie.
Yeah, because only men sexualise people.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Yeah, because only men sexualise people.
Those damn trees, always getting hard...
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd argue that the crack doesn't hold the lumps of flesh together. Quite the opposite, really.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Reality Check)
I'd argue that the crack doesn't hold the lumps of flesh together. Quite the opposite, really.
yh lool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
2.99%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (10)
14.93%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (10)
14.93%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
11.94%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (26)
38.81%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (11)
16.42%

Watched Threads