Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey I need advice or something x
I’m in a situationship kind of thing w a guy but I have a feeling he’s just playing w my feelings because he said he wants to get know me better before he asks me out but isn’t do anything or putting in any effort into actually forming a relationship
He kissed me and told me he likes me but he’s a very dry texter and is always “busy “ when I wanna talk to him
What should I do, I really love him tho but there’s something wrong with the vibe he gives off yk
Presslyyy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Trust your instincts, you don’t want to be dating a guy who’s giving you dry responses and bad vibes do you? 💕
Anonymous #1
No I don’t want that but yk he looks at me like I’m a diamond or something, it makes me feel so special
He tried to make me jealousy by saying that he spent the whole day w a girl talking to her
I played it off cool but I spent the whole night crying like a 5 yr old ffs
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As above. He seems to talk the talk, which is not what you want in a relationship. If he actually wanted to talk, he'd tell you when he's free to chat.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
As above. He seems to talk the talk, which is not what you want in a relationship. If he actually wanted to talk, he'd tell you when he's free to chat.
That actually makes sense tyyy
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He tried to make me jealousy by saying that he spent the whole day w a girl talking to her
Playing mind games with you is a massive red flag. No-one who cares about you would do anything like that. Get rid of him!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.92%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
13.73%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (7)
13.73%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (6)
11.76%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (20)
39.22%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (9)
17.65%

Watched Threads