robin124
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi i have a few questions to bengali girls or any other people who have dated a bengali girl if somebody has spare time please do share your view to this thanks.

so i know a bengali girl and she knows i like her and she likes me back. i have been speaking with her personally and over the phone from couple of weeks but whenever i ask her to go on a date with me she refuses to go out. My question is are majority of bengali girls like not allowed to go out on a date or something i mean i am from different ethnic and i have hardly ever met any other bengali girl before .
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I'm bengali and yea parents are so strict and controlling, especially on girls. different for everyone obv.
robin124
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm bengali and yea parents are so strict and controlling, especially on girls. different for everyone obv.
i do believe her parents are strict as she seems to hang up my call the moment someone steps in her room. probably this must be the reason i guess but still being over 18 and still not allowed to go on a date with someone she likes thats just harsh. so basically don't date bengali girls even if they are interested in you coz at the end of the day they won't go on a date is that it???
user929383
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by robin124)
i do believe her parents are strict as she seems to hang up my call the moment someone steps in her room. probably this must be the reason i guess but still being over 18 and still not allowed to go on a date with someone she likes thats just harsh. so basically don't date bengali girls even if they are interested in you coz at the end of the day they won't go on a date is that it???
she is probably refusing cause she isn’t allowed to date, not all but most Bengali parents can be strict.. have u asked her why she can’t? I guess if she did decide to take the risk and date you it would have to be kept secret..
robin124
Rep:
?
(Original post by user929383)
she is probably refusing cause she isn’t allowed to date, not all but most Bengali parents can be strict.. have u asked her why she can’t? I guess if she did decide to take the risk and date you it would have to be kept secret..
i see now this must be reason why she doesnt want to go on a date in local as she is always like some of her family members live in that area whenever i say lets go there. i only asked her out twice but she says no and when i ask her the reason she never tells me why she can't. if it has to be a secret should i try asking her out in a different location like different city or something or is it a bad idea??
user929383
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i see now this must be reason why she doesnt want to go on a date in local as she is always like some of her family members live in that area whenever i say lets go there. i only asked her out twice but she says no and when i ask her the reason she never tells me why she can't. if it has to be a secret should i try asking her out in a different location like different city or something or is it a bad idea??
I mean you could try and see what happens? I know a lot bengalis who date & just keep it secret but It probs depends how strict her family is, if they saw u together it may cause problems for her & maybe she don’t want u caught in the middle of it? seeing as you already asked twice and she refused it seems unlikely she’ll say yes… I know it’s frustrating like if ur both over 18 u should be able to do what u want but alas it is what it is
robin124
Rep:
?
(Original post by user929383)
I mean you could try and see what happens? I know a lot bengalis who date & just keep it secret but It probs depends how strict her family is, if they saw u together it may cause problems for her & maybe she don’t want u caught in the middle of it? seeing as you already asked twice and she refused it seems unlikely she’ll say yes… I know it’s frustrating like if ur both over 18 u should be able to do what u want but alas it is what it is
yeah i will give it another shot i mean worth a try rather than regret it later on. well about getting caught thats not a big issue as who knows whether she is gonna stick around after couple of dates or not as in first few interactions i will know whether she meets my expectations or not same goes around for her. so worrying about getting caught comes after. let me know if this is a good decision or a bad move
user929383
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah i will give it another shot i mean worth a try rather than regret it later on. well about getting caught thats not a big issue as who knows whether she is gonna stick around after couple of dates or not as in first few interactions i will know whether she meets my expectations or not same goes around for her. so worrying about getting caught comes after. let me know if this is a good decision or a bad move
sure give it a go, if she says yes then great but if she says no then I’d say just let it go she may have other reasons too we just don’t know about.. good luck too u lemme know how it goes :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
17.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
14.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (39)
29.1%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.91%

Watched Threads