New anime recommendations?

Watch
Fenec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys!

I used to be a big anime fan a couple years ago, watched the mainstream stuff and some of the stuff most people have not heard of. I'm trying to get back in to anime and would love some recommendations, I like most genres (favourite are slice of life or sports probably but i do like some fantasy or romance or action) x it sounds silly but I cant watch an anime no matter how good it is if i dont like the style of animation lol (think vampire night etc)

Some of liked animes were:
Haikyuu
Natsumes book of friends
Stride
Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood
Fate series (though have only got around to watching bladeworks, zero and apocrypha)
Tamako Market
Anohara
Kuroko no basket
Grimgar of fantasy and ash
Eccentric Family
Seraph of the end
Assassination Classroom
Tanaka-San is so listless
And countless transferred to another world animes which I enjoy x

Feel free to ask me any questions or if I've watched certain shows or kick up a convo, I dont mind xx
Last edited by Fenec; 1 month ago
Fenec
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fenec)
Hi guys!

I used to be a big anime fan a couple years ago, watched the mainstream stuff and some of the stuff most people have not heard of. I'm trying to get back in to anime and would love some recommendations, I like most genres (favourite are slice of life or sports probably but i do like some fantasy or romance or action) x it sounds silly but I cant watch an anime no matter how good it is if i dont like the style of animation lol (think vampire night etc)

Haikyuu
Natsumes book of friends
Stride
Fate series (though have only got around to watching bladeworks, zero and apocrypha)
Tamako Market
Anohara
Eccentric Family
Seraph of the end
Assassination Classroom
And countless transferred to another work animes which I enjoy x
I also like anime live actions, for example I watched another as the acted version on Netflix instead of the anime version and enjoyed it.

Big fan of yokai anime as well x
username5737602
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Fire force
Mob psycho
Attack on titan
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you watched some of the obvious anime? One Piece, Dragon Ball Super and Death Note etc.
gtty123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tej3141)
Fire force
Mob psycho
Attack on titan
Attack on Titan is overrated lol.
Fenec
Rep:
?
(Original post by gtty123)
Have you watched some of the obvious anime? One Piece, Dragon Ball Super and Death Note etc.
Hey ^-^
I've watched a few such as naruto, fairy tail, death note, one punch man etc (and attack on titan lol but didnt like the direction it went so stopped); I actually havent watched dragon ball super but have read a fair bit of the manga for one piece
gtty123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fenec)
Hey ^-^
I've watched a few such as naruto, fairy tail, death note, one punch man etc (and attack on titan lol but didnt like the direction it went so stopped); I actually havent watched dragon ball super but have read a fair bit of the manga for one piece
That's good to know. I'd say you should definitely watch Dragon Ball Super. It's an awesome anime.
Spelunker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
im recommending this to anyone that breathes currently but i really recommend sonny boy. it is still on going but the first 2 episodes are out and i think its brilliant! its more a psychological anime so i dont know if thats your style, but personally i think it could become one of the best psychological animes. AND the animation is great
username5737602
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gtty123)
Attack on Titan is overrated lol.
It may be overated but I still think its good
Byteme_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Demon Slayer
Wonder Egg Priority
So I'm a Spider, So What?
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Re:Zero
SK8 The Infinity
Shadows House
agent37
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Like someone else said, Dragon Ball series should keep you going for ages (it's a massive series with several different parts)
- Ouran Highschool Host Club is good for comic relief
- Your Lie in April will probably make you cry
- Tokyo Ghoul is also pretty cool but I never really got into it
Blackrose06
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fenec)
Hi guys!

Haikyuu
Natsumes book of friends
Stride
Tamako Market
Anohara
Kuroko no basket
Eccentric Family
Seraph of the end
Assassination Classroom
And countless transferred to another world animes which I enjoy x

Feel free to ask me any questions or if I've watched certain shows or kick up a convo, I dont mind xx
vampire knight
toilet bound hanako-kun
ace attorney
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.76%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.94%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (33)
15.94%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.98%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
27.05%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (40)
19.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise