The Student Room Group

Do i tell my mom??

my mom and i arent that close but she is a great mother,and I feel like she thinks I may not trust her to tell her stuff about my personal life.....and I really want to tell her about this guy who really likes me,not a boyfriend tho but idk how she is going to take it....do I tell her so that she feels good? or is it unnecessary?
Original post by Anonymous
my mom and i arent that close but she is a great mother,and I feel like she thinks I may not trust her to tell her stuff about my personal life.....and I really want to tell her about this guy who really likes me,not a boyfriend tho but idk how she is going to take it....do I tell her so that she feels good? or is it unnecessary?

yes,you can if you want to,she is your mom
Reply 2
Original post by lalalandoo
yes,you can if you want to,she is your mom

i really dont know what to do ,thanks
omg. go cry about it...i see you everywhere and you're so annoying,
I mean if you're planning on having a serious relationship with this guy, or advice about what you should do, then you should speak to your mum, it's good to have that type of relationship with her.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I mean if you're planning on having a serious relationship with this guy, or advice about what you should do, then you should speak to your mum, it's good to have that type of relationship with her.

that's a good point, thank you
Always trust your gut instinct. :smile:
Listen to what your common sense and feelings are telling you.
You have the freedom to choose who you share information about your private life with and how much info you feel comfortable sharing.
Good luck!

noone asked you to come on TSR
Reply 8

Well it is very american to say it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending