The Student Room Group

Applying for CAS

Is it possible to apply for CAS at more than one university? I still haven't made my mind about which university to enroll in as I am still waiting for financial support. So I'm thinking of applying for CAS at all the universities that I have an offer for now. Would that be a problem?
Original post by ria.ma
Is it possible to apply for CAS at more than one university? I still haven't made my mind about which university to enroll in as I am still waiting for financial support. So I'm thinking of applying for CAS at all the universities that I have an offer for now. Would that be a problem?

Hi, I think you have to accept an offer to apply for a CAS. So if you are an undergrad student, Ucas is going to let you accept only 1 place. And if you are a postgrad student, I think, you can technically accept more than 1 offer, probably you'll have to pay part of the fees at each uni.
Also Idk if the uk government will allow more than a CAS for each person so it's worth looking on their webasite
Reply 2
Original post by XanaXoid
Hi, I think you have to accept an offer to apply for a CAS. So if you are an undergrad student, Ucas is going to let you accept only 1 place. And if you are a postgrad student, I think, you can technically accept more than 1 offer, probably you'll have to pay part of the fees at each uni.
Also Idk if the uk government will allow more than a CAS for each person so it's worth looking on their website

I am a postgraduate student. I am also unsure about the UK gov issuing more than 1 CAS.
Original post by ria.ma
I am a postgraduate student. I am also unsure about the UK gov issuing more than 1 CAS.

Yeah, personally I don't think is possible, but is worth asking. You can find some contact details at the end of this PDF

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending