The Student Room Group

Help

Good morning, please I need another help, how should I answer an interview question that ask about how I keep up to date as a student nurse.

Thank you
Original post by Fran88
Good morning, please I need another help, how should I answer an interview question that ask about how I keep up to date as a student nurse.

Thank you

As a student nurse you'll/should be given upto information throughout your course.
Once qualified as a nurse you have to undergo a 35 hours of continuing training over a 3 year period known as CPD as below.

(You must have undertaken 35 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) relevant to your scope of practice in the three year period since your registration was last renewed, or you joined the register.

Of those 35 hours of CPD, at least 20 must have included participatory learning.

You must maintain accurate records of CPD you have undertaken. These records must contain:

the CPD method
a description of the topic and how it related to your practice
the dates on which the activity was undertaken
the number of hours (including the number of participatory hours)
the identification of the part of the Code most relevant to the activity
evidence that you undertook the CPD activity. ).
Reply 2
Original post by Allyson2020
As a student nurse you'll/should be given upto information throughout your course.
Once qualified as a nurse you have to undergo a 35 hours of continuing training over a 3 year period known as CPD as below.

(You must have undertaken 35 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) relevant to your scope of practice in the three year period since your registration was last renewed, or you joined the register.

Of those 35 hours of CPD, at least 20 must have included participatory learning.

You must maintain accurate records of CPD you have undertaken. These records must contain:

the CPD method
a description of the topic and how it related to your practice
the dates on which the activity was undertaken
the number of hours (including the number of participatory hours)
the identification of the part of the Code most relevant to the activity
evidence that you undertook the CPD activity. ).

Thanks very much
Original post by Fran88
Thanks very much

No worries ok. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending