Fran88
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Good morning, please I need another help, how should I answer an interview question that ask about how I keep up to date as a student nurse.

Thank you
Allyson2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fran88)
Good morning, please I need another help, how should I answer an interview question that ask about how I keep up to date as a student nurse.

Thank you
As a student nurse you'll/should be given upto information throughout your course.
Once qualified as a nurse you have to undergo a 35 hours of continuing training over a 3 year period known as CPD as below.

(You must have undertaken 35 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) relevant to your scope of practice in the three year period since your registration was last renewed, or you joined the register.

Of those 35 hours of CPD, at least 20 must have included participatory learning.

You must maintain accurate records of CPD you have undertaken. These records must contain:

the CPD method
a description of the topic and how it related to your practice
the dates on which the activity was undertaken
the number of hours (including the number of participatory hours)
the identification of the part of the Code most relevant to the activity
evidence that you undertook the CPD activity. ).
Fran88
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Allyson2020)
As a student nurse you'll/should be given upto information throughout your course.
Once qualified as a nurse you have to undergo a 35 hours of continuing training over a 3 year period known as CPD as below.

(You must have undertaken 35 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) relevant to your scope of practice in the three year period since your registration was last renewed, or you joined the register.

Of those 35 hours of CPD, at least 20 must have included participatory learning.

You must maintain accurate records of CPD you have undertaken. These records must contain:

the CPD method
a description of the topic and how it related to your practice
the dates on which the activity was undertaken
the number of hours (including the number of participatory hours)
the identification of the part of the Code most relevant to the activity
evidence that you undertook the CPD activity. ).
Thanks very much
Allyson2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fran88)
Thanks very much
No worries ok. X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed