The Student Room Group

Is it harder for an older woman to find someone to hook up with?

Scroll to see replies

I don't think so. I'm not one of them though. But even my mum got cold approached and hit on by several guys on a website (InterNations) when she set up a profile there. She was in her 60s then. We made fun of them together and trolled them a little.

Frankly... at that age, I think we're looking at inheritance poachers. It's a different game, probably not what you're talking about.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm genuinely curious what dating and hooking up is like for older women

Like other users said here, it's a diverse experience.
Original post by SlaveofAll
Like other users said here, it's a diverse experience.

So guys like to have sex with anyone over the age of 18... just not too old like 70s and 80s
So guys like to have sex with anyone over the age of 18... just not too old like 70s and 80s

That seems to be true when it comes to the majority of men.
Simple answer- YES!!
Original post by SlaveofAll
That seems to be true when it comes to the majority of men.

But men do prefer younger women...
But men do prefer younger women...

I was referring to the general case, about men in general is dating women of almost all ages.
Original post by LeoKisia
Simple answer- YES!!

so yes it's harder?
It all depends on the type of older woman.

hope this helps.
so yes it's harder?

Absolutely!! Men go for youth, beauty, and agility while women go for stability, wealth, and emotional support when looking for a partner. The dating market place is very brutal for broke men & older women.
(edited 2 years ago)
Absolutely!! Men go for youth, beauty, and agility while women go for stability, wealth, and emotional support when looking for a partner. The dating market place is very brutal for broke men & older women.

Jason Momoa
Chris Hemsworth
Nick Jonas
Gerard Piqué
Ryan Gosling
Harry Styles
Hugh Jackman
Aaron Taylor-Johnson
All have younger partners
I'm just curious?

Not really. Quite the opposite I would say...
Jason Momoa
Chris Hemsworth
Nick Jonas
Gerard Piqué
Ryan Gosling
Harry Styles
Hugh Jackman
Aaron Taylor-Johnson
All have younger partners

All those are high value women who can afford gym, proper diet, and spa hence maintain their youth. Dont lie to your regular aging aunt that she can achieve that
All those are high value women who can afford gym, proper diet, and spa hence maintain their youth. Dont lie to your regular aging aunt that she can achieve that

(not all of them)
So with maintenance, in the future more older women will marry younger men as these women can stay looking younger for longer?
(not all of them)
So with maintenance, in the future more older women will marry younger men as these women can stay looking younger for longer?

But my question is- how many younger men will want these older women? you cannot win against human nature- the male species will always go for younger females.
But my question is- how many younger men will want these older women? you cannot win against human nature- the male species will always go for younger females.

Maybe now but we cant predict the future can we?

They will go for younger females for breeding purposes. There is a difference between breeding and hook up with someone.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Lucifer323
They will go for younger females fir breeding purposes. There is a difference between breeding and hook up with someone.

Yh

Yes, anyone over 18 is fair game imo- of course you can decline the approach depending on your preference.

Similarly I ( man) have been approached since aged 17/18 by women a lot older than me- even our landlady with a kid when she was 35+ lol. So it's not an issue as I got used to it.
A desperate man is a determined man, and when he's commited to getting sex, he will do anything and nothing can get in the way even if the girl is a tree branch with a wig. If that tree branch gives that man attention then that's it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending