The enemy right now is the islamic world

USA & EU & China vs Islamic World
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
The enemy right now is the islamic world

USA & EU & China vs Islamic World

How have you worked that out?
Reply 4
Not even at the point of a cold war or pot shooting yet so I'd not worry too much for now. I'm also not certain war will come since there's a relative lack of ideological opposition and it's more a simple power dynamic issue.

How have you worked that out?

While it's not the case yet (no major power) the poster does make a fair claim in the event of pan Arabism. The Islamic world is anti west generally and would then command the economic and military resources to become an issue.
Stop reading the news. Problem solved.
World War 3 is highly unlikely. Stop worrying about it :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by SirNoodles
World War 3 is highly unlikely. Stop worrying about it :smile:

Wouldn't say that anymore
Original post by avhae
Wouldn't say that anymore

I would. When the US directly intervene and fight Russia we can then start worrying.
Been reading about tensions and military exercises for USA and China, this has got me scared that another world war is not far off, I don't want to be involved at all and to be honest we will all probably be killed early on anyway, anyone else scared?

The power of the west is absolutely unimageable, beyond parallel in human history. Nobody will cross the line to nuclear warfare because there are no winners, everyone knows this. Putin will not touch NATO, that's why he has invaded Ukraine because he knows once Ukraine became part of NATO, it would be too late and he would be powerless. NATO could squash Russia like an insect, I really wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you
The power of the west is absolutely unimageable, beyond parallel in human history. Nobody will cross the line to nuclear warfare because there are no winners, everyone knows this. Putin will not touch NATO, that's why he has invaded Ukraine because he knows once Ukraine became part of NATO, it would be too late and he would be powerless. NATO could squash Russia like an insect, I really wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you

NATO could squash him without Ukraine albeit it deals with his demographic issues.

For scale, the industrial output of France and Britain alone exceeds Russia's.

Latest

Trending

Trending