Increasing predicted grades with these averages

Watch
Jameshodges2003
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all

I’m disappointed with my current predictions, they’re ABB with 67% averages in the 2 B’s (high C)and an 81% average in the one with the A.

Is it doable to get each one increased to A*AA? I need it for courses. And by September preferably in case I decide to apply to Cambridge.

Ta
_.Jena
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey!! You probably could if you discuss your grades with your subject teachers and explain your situation. If they truly believe you can do well, it's possible they may alter the grades for you. If not, many universities don't even check predicted grades, and many would accept ABB. I hope you get what you want, good luck!! (:
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You need to work your socks off over the summer - really work, do lots of extra reading and practice essays, and don't just play at it.
First day of term - go and see relevant teachers, explain you want to apply to Cambridge, you've done extra work - could they raise your grades?

Extra reading etc suggestions for each subject - https://www.undergraduate.study.cam....uggestions.pdf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads