Exploring my vagina

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’ve been starting to explore my vagina recently and putting my fingers in there. I’ve usually done this in the bath but today I didn’t and tried putting my fingers up there a bit further but it started to hurt. I did this about 5 hours ago and my vagina still hurts. I don’t know if it’s because I’m a bit sensitive as I’m a virgin and haven’t ever had anything up there, or what. Just wondered if this was normal
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Did you use lubrication? You may have irritated the skin as it’s sensitive and can hurt without lubricant, usually feels like a burning sensation.
Did you enter your cervix? It feels like a firm donut shape part at the back of the vagina. This would hurt as nothing is meant to go in there.
I’d definitely see a doctor if the pain persists
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did you use lubrication? You may have irritated the skin as it’s sensitive and can hurt without lubricant, usually feels like a burning sensation.
Did you enter your cervix? It feels like a firm donut shape part at the back of the vagina. This would hurt as nothing is meant to go in there.
I’d definitely see a doctor if the pain persists
No I didn’t, I only had it in there for like 10 seconds but it kinda felt bumpy. I’ve probably just irritated it and it’ll hopefully go off tomorrow
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
Make sure you take snacks and wellies on this exploration.
Thinking this reply is from a lad so if you’ve got nowt useful to say then don’t say it at all
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No I didn’t, I only had it in there for like 10 seconds but it kinda felt bumpy. I’ve probably just irritated it and it’ll hopefully go off tomorrow
It’s normal for it to feel bumpy, that’s what it should feel like inside. You probably have just irritated it. Make sure you wash your hands before doing so and use lubricant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.61%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
14.98%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
16.74%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.98%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (61)
26.87%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (45)
19.82%

Watched Threads