She's mad at me already

Watch
Idunno1234
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I screwed things up this morning with my crush. We have been talking to eachother for like 2 weeks now. I actually took her out last Monday and we both enjoyed each others company, we connect really well and find each other funny and attractive. So I decide to invite her to come and meet me and 2 of my friends at this bar after she finished work, the Friday just gone. We became closer, she kept resting her head on me and I kept putting my arm around her. We even held hands as I walked her home. But this morning I decided to message her ex (someone that I knew 3 years ago from school but we don't speak much now) saying that we really like eachother and for that reason I won't be speaking to him anymore. I also told him to never bother her again (because every now and then he sends nasty messages to her that make her upset). I told the girl what I did and she was mad.
Idunno1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by Idunno1234)
I screwed things up this morning with my crush. We have been talking to eachother for like 2 weeks now. I actually took her out last Monday and we both enjoyed each others company, we connect really well and find each other funny and attractive. So I decide to invite her to come and meet me and 2 of my friends at this bar after she finished work, the Friday just gone. We became closer, she kept resting her head on me and I kept putting my arm around her. We even held hands as I walked her home. But this morning I decided to message her ex (someone that I knew 3 years ago from school but we don't speak much now) saying that we really like eachother and for that reason I won't be speaking to him anymore. I also told him to never bother her again (because every now and then he sends nasty messages to her that make her upset). I told the girl what I did and she was mad.
I explained to her why I did it and I told her how much she means to me and that I never want to make her feel mad or sad etc and she just replied with "cute". So I told her I'm going to leave her alone for the rest of the day and that I hope she gets in contact soon and meet up again soon. I screwed up so bad...we both really like eachother and this is probably the first girl ever that I've dated that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside....ffs
username5737602
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You've only been talking for 2 weeks, it your place to do that.
Last edited by username5737602; 1 month ago
Idunno1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by tej3141)
You've only been talking for 2 weeks, it your place to do that.
She told me about him beating her up and he messages her sometimes with nasty stuff trying to make her feel sad. And considering I know the guy I thought it was for the best because I don't want to talk to him and I don't want him to talk to her again. She has been speaking to me saying she hopes she can one day become my girlfriend. And this was one thing I had to get off my chest if we was to ever progress. She said "I understand that but it's just annoyed me u went back on what I said". So I apologise to her and told her she is the only woman I want behind me in the future. Her response was "cute". I've given her time to cool off. Hopefully she messages me tomorrow or at some point next week.
username5737602
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She told me about him beating her up and he messages her sometimes with nasty stuff trying to make her feel sad. And considering I know the guy I thought it was for the best because I don't want to talk to him and I don't want him to talk to her again. She has been speaking to me saying she hopes she can one day become my girlfriend. And this was one thing I had to get off my chest if we was to ever progress. She said "I understand that but it's just annoyed me u went back on what I said". So I apologise to her and told her she is the only woman I want behind me in the future. Her response was "cute". I've given her time to cool off. Hopefully she messages me tomorrow or at some point next week.
You shouldn't expect a message from her when you're the one who annoyed her. You're probably gonna have to message her first my guy
Idunno1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by tej3141)
You shouldn't expect a message from her when you're the one who annoyed her. You're probably gonna have to message her first my guy.
Maybe ur right. I just don't want to keep messaging her while she's annoyed at me, so I've openly told her I'm giving her space. Sadly I'm confused as to why today she posted a pic of her and this random guy with 2 hearts as the caption on her snapchat story. So maybe I've just been played this whole time by her. Now I feel like I don't want to message her first because if she is playing me then she can pick up where she left off.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ex’s should remain where they belong. In the past. This is entirely your fault.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Wow you are an idiot
Idunno1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Ex’s should remain where they belong. In the past. This is entirely your fault.
She brought him up the other day....its not like I brought it up in conversation
Idunno1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Wow you are an idiot
I know lmao. This is a common trend in my life. If I ever find something that's good, I always manage to **** it up at some point. Whether it's relationship or job etc. If I don't laugh I'd have to cry about it.
cchloepx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So she told you that he’s beat her up in the past, meaning he is physically abusive and you thought it would be okay to message him telling him to leave her alone? You could be putting her in a dangerous situation.
Idunno1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by cchloepx)
So she told you that he’s beat her up in the past, meaning he is physically abusive and you thought it would be okay to message him telling him to leave her alone? You could be putting her in a dangerous situation.
If he keeps messaging her nasty stuff wtf am I supposed to do. Stand there and let him do it? I've warned him. He knows now I will break every bone in his body if he ever touched her or sent a nasty message to her.
cchloepx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If he keeps messaging her nasty stuff wtf am I supposed to do. Stand there and let him do it? I've warned him. He knows now I will break every bone in his body if he ever touched her or sent a nasty message to her.
But she’s the one who’s been abused, not you. As a victim of abuse myself I would be mad at my boyfriend if he ‘warned’ my abuser like that because my boyfriend can’t be with me 24/7, which opens up the opportunity for my abuser to hurt me when he’s not around.

Her abuse is not your business in that way. You ****ed up
Idunno1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by cchloepx)
But she’s the one who’s been abused, not you. As a victim of abuse myself I would be mad at my boyfriend if he ‘warned’ my abuser like that because my boyfriend can’t be with me 24/7, which opens up the opportunity for my abuser to hurt me when he’s not around.

Her abuse is not your business in that way. You ****ed up
Sorry to hear that u are a victim too. And now I actually feel like smashing my head against the wall now u have just said this. Wtf I am dumb asf. So now if anything ever does happen to her I'm going to hate myself forever ffs. I actually give up with life at this point.
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She brought him up the other day....its not like I brought it up in conversation
You're the one who contacted your ex. Not her. You.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're the one who contacted your ex. Not her. You.

He didn’t contact his ex...........
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
He didn’t contact his ex...........
But this morning I decided to message her ex (someone that I knew 3 years ago from school but we don't speak much now) saying that we really like eachother and for that reason I won't be speaking to him anymore. I also told him to never bother her again (because every now and then he sends nasty messages to her that make her upset). I told the girl what I did and she was mad.
??? :confused:
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I feel like I’m the only one to see where you’re coming from tbh.

but you should never take matters into your own hands unless you really have to. Especially since you’ve only known her for flipping 2 weeks. She trusted you with that information and you broke that.

what you did was illogical, can’t lie. You aren’t even together yet.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
??? :confused:

her ex lol

not his ex :rolleyes:
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
her ex lol

not his ex :rolleyes:
Well on TSR, it's hard to tell nowadays. Anyone can identify as anyone and then suddenly change their minds mid-sentence.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.28%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (8)
13.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (9)
14.75%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (7)
11.48%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (25)
40.98%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (10)
16.39%

Watched Threads