UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK - looking to fill room in beautiful 4-bed house in North Leam

Watch
sheik0
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, I'm a 2nd year (going on to 3rd year) BioSci student looking to fill a double room in a gorgeous house in North Leam! All bills included, including ultra-fast internet (500Mbps)

The room available is huge and is £750ppm, fitted with brand-new furniture and a comfy double bed.

The kitchen and living room are also fitted with brand-new furniture and appliances, and the house has a beautiful garden and a garage to store any suitcases and boxes you might have. Parking spaces are also available.

The house is in a really lovely central location just a 10-minute walk from Parade and 5-minute walk from a bus stop that serves many routes to the Uni.

I'm looking for relatively quiet people who will keep the communal areas clean, so if this sounds like you then please do get in contact right away! I look forward to meeting you )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.56%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
19.44%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.33%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (12)
33.33%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.22%

Watched Threads