friend has changed after a break up

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My best friend was broken up with a few months ago and I've tried to offer as much support as possible but she seems to be acting completely different towards me. We've only been friends for 4 months or so and I've never seen this side to her before. In the first few months of us being friends she was always approachable, supportive and just genuinely a good friend. We've been drifting apart a lot recently because she always wants space which I totally understand but when we do speak I never know if she'll be angry or sad, now I'm sorta walking on eggshells around her. I'm trying to be compassionate because I understand she is going through a break up and I don't want to be insensitive about it but she's taking her frustrations out on me and I notice she doesn't do this with her other friends, it's hurting me because I care about her and really value our friendship. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd stop talking to her until she reaches out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
12.65%
I need help researching courses (11)
6.63%
I need help with filling out the application form (8)
4.82%
I need help with my personal statement (71)
42.77%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (39)
23.49%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.81%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (13)
7.83%

Watched Threads