Learn direct unit 7- human nutrition and the digestive system

Watch
Lucycox124
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
I was just hoping for some assistance with my access course. I’m on the presentation at the moment after completing the other tasks before (backwards) for whatever reason. When recording the video are you able to read from your notes? I have an awful memory and will struggle to remember everything I’ve written if I’m honest.also how would you suggest videoing it as you need to have your slides and yourself in the video?
Thanks
Lucy
JLH123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Lucy,I'm also stuck on this one too! Did you figure out how to do it? The only way I can think it would work is if I show the slides on the TV and I stand in front of it, but not sure if they would then be clear enough!?
Lucycox124
Rep:
?
(Original post by JLH123)
Hi Lucy,I'm also stuck on this one too! Did you figure out how to do it? The only way I can think it would work is if I show the slides on the TV and I stand in front of it, but not sure if they would then be clear enough!?
Hi, no I haven't yet I have submitted it all as a draft so I know what I need to improve before recording. im still stuck on how to record this or whether we have to remember everything.
nutellaforlife
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can have notes in your hand if it helps or use your mobile! Just make sure you dont stare at the notes the whole time. If you do it on a tv behind you then you can look back at the presentation for guidance too just make sure you dont have your back to the camera the whole time! I got a distinction on mine, let me know if you want the youtube link x
wils2b
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nutellaforlife)
You can have notes in your hand if it helps or use your mobile! Just make sure you dont stare at the notes the whole time. If you do it on a tv behind you then you can look back at the presentation for guidance too just make sure you dont have your back to the camera the whole time! I got a distinction on mine, let me know if you want the youtube link x
I’m doing a HE to midwifery and I am looking at this unit next, wound I be able to look at your link for some inspiration, if you wouldn’t mind 😊 thank you
Lucycox124
Rep:
?
(Original post by nutellaforlife)
That would be absolutely brilliant thank yiu so much! X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
18.92%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
10.81%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (13)
35.14%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
21.62%

Watched Threads