The Student Room Group

Learn direct unit 7- human nutrition and the digestive system

Hello,
I was just hoping for some assistance with my access course. I’m on the presentation at the moment after completing the other tasks before (backwards) for whatever reason. When recording the video are you able to read from your notes? I have an awful memory and will struggle to remember everything I’ve written if I’m honest.also how would you suggest videoing it as you need to have your slides and yourself in the video?
Thanks
Lucy
Reply 1
Hi Lucy,I'm also stuck on this one too! Did you figure out how to do it? The only way I can think it would work is if I show the slides on the TV and I stand in front of it, but not sure if they would then be clear enough!?
Reply 2
Original post by JLH123
Hi Lucy,I'm also stuck on this one too! Did you figure out how to do it? The only way I can think it would work is if I show the slides on the TV and I stand in front of it, but not sure if they would then be clear enough!?

Hi, no I haven't yet I have submitted it all as a draft so I know what I need to improve before recording. im still stuck on how to record this or whether we have to remember everything.
You can have notes in your hand if it helps or use your mobile! Just make sure you dont stare at the notes the whole time. If you do it on a tv behind you then you can look back at the presentation for guidance too just make sure you dont have your back to the camera the whole time! I got a distinction on mine, let me know if you want the youtube link x
Reply 4
Original post by nutellaforlife
You can have notes in your hand if it helps or use your mobile! Just make sure you dont stare at the notes the whole time. If you do it on a tv behind you then you can look back at the presentation for guidance too just make sure you dont have your back to the camera the whole time! I got a distinction on mine, let me know if you want the youtube link x

I’m doing a HE to midwifery and I am looking at this unit next, wound I be able to look at your link for some inspiration, if you wouldn’t mind 😊 thank you
Reply 5
Original post by nutellaforlife

That would be absolutely brilliant thank yiu so much! X
Hi, I'm on this unit now, have just written down about the digestive system and it's already looking like 6 minutes long! May I please see your video for ideas on how to shorten it. Thanks :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by gemgirl23
Hi, I'm on this unit now, have just written down about the digestive system and it's already looking like 6 minutes long! May I please see your video for ideas on how to shorten it. Thanks :smile:

Hey, I'm not sure if im actually allowed to send it or not so don't want to risk it sorry. I would be happy to give advice on condensing though?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending