Girl playing games

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Met some girl from work 2 weeks ago been out with her recently and we kissed all night, she is always snapping/facetiming me. Then a day after our kiss she says she never wanted a boyfriend and for us to remain as friends and that she was sorry for leading me on. So we stop talking and sleep.

The next day (today) she is still snapping me being flirty sending all the heart emojis etc and complimenting me. Called me "Babe" for the first time before she went to bed.

I am so confused as Ive never had a girlfriend before and apparently neither has she. Im 20 shes 18
KylieIsBored
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She probably just wants to be FWB
Anonymous #1
(Original post by KylieIsBored)
She probably just wants to be FWB
I asked about that during out chat and she said no
Anonymous #1
Im more wondering is this normal behaviour? Or is she just playing games and should i call her out on it or just play my own
KylieIsBored
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I asked about that during out chat and she said no
She could just be one of those girls who calls everyone babe and sends hearts with all her messages.

I would just talk to her again and ask her why she's flirting with you if she doesn't want a relationship or FWB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.45%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.67%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (36)
16.59%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15.21%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (58)
26.73%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.35%

Watched Threads