Not sure what I should do - some advice please?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been dating my partner for five years now. The other night we were ordering food on their phone. We have the same phone, and when I was on their phone ordering food I, literally, forgot I was not on my phone, and so I naturally pulled the notifications bar down (as I was expecting a message from someone imminently regarding something important). When I pulled the notifications bar down I saw a message from someone to my partner on their Instagram. They had written a message to my partner saying something along the lines of "Remember when Tom's nudes leaked and we saw his ass? [dribbling emoji]". I apologised to my partner for the error but pointed out that I had acknowledged the message. They just said "oh that's Tom Holland they're on about, I didn't even realise his nudes had leaked", and said nothing more. I also said nothing more, but now I'm sat here on my own, I can't help but wonder if I should press them further on the message. Why on Earth would someone be messaging them about ass? Should I ask my partner more questions or just let it go?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Bump.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you need to let it go. sounds like just a laughable comment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (20)
15.04%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.02%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.26%
I need help with my personal statement (50)
37.59%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (35)
26.32%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.26%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.52%

Watched Threads