Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have a very bad phobia of 🕸I can’t focus on the name or image because I
Will genuinely and honestly start to hyperventilate. It’s not the actual small sp**ers but the flippppppppping i can say ittttt. How do I get rid of this, I’m scared to search on google because one time I searched for peppermint oil to get rid of them and and image came up like why on earth would u do that? If I want to get rid of them don’t bloody show me an image. So yh Im scared to google. And I’m not being a pick me because I literally get goosebumps and biologically don’t feel good. I have NO idea where it came from I didn’t care about the specific you know what like this. I think I’m gonna type the category quickly and not think about it so sorry for typos but it’s the ****ing hairy ones that are tranaturals absbebb
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) can help massively with phobias. They train your brain into a more realistic way of thinking, and I think this will be the best way to overcome your phobia. Also, a book that helped me hugely with anxiety is a book called The Anxiety Gremlin - the author uses CBT to help overcome various forms of anxiety, specific phobias included. Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.17%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.83%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.39%
I need help with my personal statement (85)
41.46%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (51)
24.88%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.46%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (16)
7.8%

Watched Threads