danaleee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there I am looking for accommodation replacement tenant for Chapter Kings Cross.

It is
Bronze Studio Plus Upper Level.
£440p/w

Starting from 4th of September to July first.

For anyone whose looking for private studio accommodation outside the hall, I think this will be the best place. There are cheaper rooms but most of the contracts are 51weeks but this one is 43 weeks so the accumulated price is cheaper compared to most of the private accommodations out there.

It also has study room so if you are like me who likes to study with friends, I think it will be really great!

I decided to get studio due to pandemic and didn't really want to share kitchen with many people. I'm not taking this room becasue I decided to live with my friend instead.

The location is great for UCL, CSM, City University of London, KCL, LSE.

The price relative to distance to UCL is really good too. (15 minutes walk and you could get to UCL by one bus)

The walking to UCL is safe as the route to UCL only has big roads too. And there is a supermarket on your way back from UCL!

If anyone is interest, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Please spread this around if you have any friends looking for a room.

Thanks!
Last edited by danaleee; 1 month ago
nat_20_00
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I honestly would take up your offer, but I just went through with a booking today (smh bad timing, I booked a Bronze Studio too!) Anyway, I found a Chapter Kings Cross facebook group thing..? Since you already have the room, maybe you can bring it up there? It's a private group, so you'll have to wait for them to let you in, but hopefully that can help

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what uni are you going to this year? I'm going to Central Saint Martins, but because of visa issues I'm coming late and am kinda scared of being /that/ lonely asian kid ;v;
Last edited by nat_20_00; 1 month ago
Thesecretgarden
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello

Are you still looking for a replacement?
I’m interested
Thesecretgarden
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by danaleee)
Hi there I am looking for accommodation replacement tenant for Chapter Kings Cross.

It is
Bronze Studio Plus Upper Level.
£440p/w

Starting from 4th of September to July first.

For anyone whose looking for private studio accommodation outside the hall, I think this will be the best place. There are cheaper rooms but most of the contracts are 51weeks but this one is 43 weeks so the accumulated price is cheaper compared to most of the private accommodations out there.

It also has study room so if you are like me who likes to study with friends, I think it will be really great!

I decided to get studio due to pandemic and didn't really want to share kitchen with many people. I'm not taking this room becasue I decided to live with my friend instead.

The location is great for UCL, CSM, City University of London, KCL, LSE.

The price relative to distance to UCL is really good too. (15 minutes walk and you could get to UCL by one bus)

The walking to UCL is safe as the route to UCL only has big roads too. And there is a supermarket on your way back from UCL!

If anyone is interest, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Please spread this around if you have any friends looking for a room.

Thanks!
Let me know
Wenh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I’m interested. Is it still available? I can give you my social media.
Babe123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Wenh)
Hi, I’m interested. Is it still available? I can give you my social media.
please pm me, very keen.
Wenh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Babe123)
please pm me, very keen.
Do you have a studio contract that you want to give up? Did you mean to reply to me or someone else?
user49
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
is this still available ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.76%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.94%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (33)
15.94%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.98%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
27.05%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (40)
19.32%

Watched Threads