Tom Daley07373
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I’m struggling between choosing software engineering at Salford or MMU, can I please know more about if there are exams and what are they like. I do know that MMU is all coursework based but I really want to know about Salford.If you see this I hope you reply thanks
University of Salford
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tom Daley07373)
Hi, I’m struggling between choosing software engineering at Salford or MMU, can I please know more about if there are exams and what are they like. I do know that MMU is all coursework based but I really want to know about Salford.If you see this I hope you reply thanks
Hi Tom Daley07373,

Its great to hear you're interested in Salford! I've had a look online at our course and it seems its a mixture of exams, assignments and practical tests in terms of assessment. You can have a look at the course information to find out more, all the modules are detailed on that page and the entry requirements too.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Best wishes,
Alison
University of Salford
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (12)
7.19%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (28)
16.77%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (27)
16.17%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
14.37%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (45)
26.95%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (31)
18.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed