Help please :(

Watch
love_whoUR
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
About a week ago, my boyfriend and I were having a heated moment, we both had our underwear and pants on, he did NOT ejaculate but there was precum on his penis. During this time, he fingered me but only over my underwear, if for some reason his fingers had precum, can I be pregnant? can precum go through clothing?
Last edited by love_whoUR; 1 month ago
alice551
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi darling! Unless he penetrated your vagina it’s highly unlikely that the precum would have entered your vagina to reach the eggs and fertilise them all the way up your uterus and fallopian tubes. Especially if he only fingered you. Having said that, if you ever do it properly and there is precum on his penis and he’s not wearing a condom, even if he doesn’t ejaculate there is a small chance that sperm reaches your eggs. If you are really worried you can always do a pregnancy test in a couple weeks, unless you get your period first (even tho I really think that’s not necessary).

Hope that helps! 🙂 Stay safe! x
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
you will be fine but maybe consider starting birth control to eliminate your fears in the future. Make sure to always have condoms with you in case things get heated again. I would suggest using B control and condoms for added protection and peace of mind
love_whoUR
Rep:
?
(Original post by alice551)
Hi darling! Unless he penetrated your vagina it’s highly unlikely that the precum would have entered your vagina to reach the eggs and fertilise them all the way up your uterus and fallopian tubes. Especially if he only fingered you. Having said that, if you ever do it properly and there is precum on his penis and he’s not wearing a condom, even if he doesn’t ejaculate there is a small chance that sperm reaches your eggs. If you are really worried you can always do a pregnancy test in a couple weeks, unless you get your period first (even tho I really think that’s not necessary).

Hope that helps! 🙂 Stay safe! x
Hey, thank you so much! this truly bring a little more peace to me.
love_whoUR
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
you will be fine but maybe consider starting birth control to eliminate your fears in the future. Make sure to always have condoms with you in case things get heated again. I would suggest using B control and condoms for added protection and peace of mind
Noted! thank you so much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads