Someone is stalking me. What do I do?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
My dad brought a car 2 years ago from his best friend and everything was fine for a year until the friend offered to fix dad's car. Weeks later, dad visited the friend to thank him and the friend was saying strange things. When we go on family trips, we discuss private matters in the car and somehow, the friend was talking about all our provate matters. My mum called my dad a name and the friend told dad about the name. I think the car is bugged of either a camera or recording device. what do I do as my dad is poor and can't afford a new car. Does the friend need to be arrested? Is this a crime? How do I find the device?
Anonymous #1
Btw, the friend doesn't go on family trips with us. In fact, he never travels in the car with us
Anonymous #1
I'm propper sure I'm not. The friend has a criminal record and my mum and sibling always stay away from him. My dad made a promise not to talk about anything private with him. I can deffo trust my dad since he never breaks a promise. Once, I argued with my parents about my grades in the car and when my dad visited him, the friend started talking about how I should improve my grades (I was ith my dad on that day).
Anonymous #1
He shouldn't kno about my grades because my dad never discusses my grades and studies with anyone except my mum and siblings
Sharon033
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Maybe call the police?? Idk just a bright suggestion
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sharon033)
Maybe call the police?? Idk just a bright suggestion
But I have no evidence. I'm thinking of finding the device then calling the police but I don't know where it's implanted
Anonymous #1
Sorry for not mentioning but my dad was suprised and shocked. The friend has a history of being a pedophile.
Anonymous #1
idkwtd
HaydenFordz
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Use an emp, works 100% of the time
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
Use an emp, works 100% of the time
Do you think I should build one or buy one off the Internet?
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you think I should build one or buy one off the Internet?
Depends really, do you have the knowledge to build one, or do you mind paying a bit of a premium to buy one. Also keep your phone away from the EMP
HaydenFordz
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Just what I was about to say
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
My meerkat is going crazy!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
Just what I was about to say
Ye.
Anonymous #1
Srry everyone, I forgot to mention that the friend is actually his brother. My dad's family is against him because of my mum. They hate my mum. She didn't do anything.
Anonymous #1
But I'm just asking what to do because I don't want to be in danger.
CoochieMan
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Srry everyone, I forgot to mention that the friend is actually his brother. My dad's family is against him because of my mum. They hate my mum. She didn't do anything.
How do you forget to mention that...
username3477548
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by CoochieMan)
troll confirmed
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CoochieMan)
I'm stupid 😂
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
troll confirmed
Serious, I'm not a troll. I just hate talking about my dad's family.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (73)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (146)
37.92%
Not feeling great about that exam... (110)
28.57%
It was TERRIBLE (56)
14.55%

Watched Threads