crazy_twist
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have an unconditional offer at the university of manchester, isn't this offer final. Is there a way of accepting this offer or is my unconditional offer final?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Raisul_Bhuiya)
I have an unconditional offer at the university of manchester, isn't this offer final. Is there a way of accepting this offer or is my unconditional offer final?
If you accept an unconditional offer, the uni is guaranteeing you a place so long as you complete the formal enrolment process by their latest date. (usually 4-6 weeks ahead of the course start.)
crazy_twist
Rep:
?
(Original post by Admit-One)
If you accept an unconditional offer, the uni is guaranteeing you a place so long as you complete the formal enrolment process by their latest date. (usually 4-6 weeks ahead of the course start.)
what is the formal enrolment process?
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what is the formal enrolment process?
Hiya, that's awesome that you have an unconditional offer!
The enrollment process is essentially agreeing to be a student at said University and agreeing to pay all the necessary fees and abide by their guidelines.
Essentially you'll have enrollment tasks to do once you have accepted your offer, but an unconditional offer is basically final. As long as you accept the offer and complete all the necessary next steps (the University will tell you exactly what you need to do in due course), you will have a final offer from them.
Hope this helps!
Michaela - UoP Rep
crazy_twist
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hiya, that's awesome that you have an unconditional offer!
The enrollment process is essentially agreeing to be a student at said University and agreeing to pay all the necessary fees and abide by their guidelines.
Essentially you'll have enrollment tasks to do once you have accepted your offer, but an unconditional offer is basically final. As long as you accept the offer and complete all the necessary next steps (the University will tell you exactly what you need to do in due course), you will have a final offer from them.
Hope this helps!
Michaela - UoP Rep
So will the uni inform me about the enrolment process in August because they haven't informed me anything yet. Will they email me about accepting, etc?
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So will the uni inform me about the enrolment process in August because they haven't informed me anything yet. Will they email me about accepting, etc?
Yes, they won't email until later. All unis have different dates.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! Raisul_Bhuiya

Yes, the university will contact you about enrolling. This isn't usually done until late August. They will send you all the information that you will need about the process.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep
jonathanemptage
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As long as you've firmed the offer you'll get loads of literature from he uni and SU concerning freshers week there will be a kind of timetable of schedule telling you where you need to be when son't worry too much about this the Angels (they are called that when I was at Solent at-least) who are second and 3rd years will be able to guide you if you get lost but as long as you make the first meeting you'll get loads of talks and enrolment will take place in that first week when you get your student card and all the jazz they will kind of herd you around showing you where everything is

TLDR: You'll get loads of information in August around about results day once you've firmed your offer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (17)
16.19%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.62%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.71%
I need help with my personal statement (42)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (25)
23.81%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.9%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (5)
4.76%

Watched Threads