Can you apply to private medical schools outside of UCAS?

Watch
anon (:
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
As far as I know, you can apply to Buckingham, UCLan, and Brunel outside of UCAS for medicine. My question is does this mean that I can apply to 4 other medical schools, and then apply to these universities outside of UCAS in addition to the 4 I’m applying to using UCAS?
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anon (:)
As far as I know, you can apply to Buckingham, UCLan, and Brunel outside of UCAS for medicine. My question is does this mean that I can apply to 4 other medical schools, and then apply to these universities outside of UCAS in addition to the 4 I’m applying to using UCAS?
Yes, provided you are International, as not all of those are open to UK applicants
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes. Brunel and UCLan will only allow this if you are International, I believe, and Buckingham is a private university so you'd need to be able to pay their fees.
iangtd2020
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I would like to hear some advice on applying for Buckingham medicine (private) or UCLan International. Which of these 2 uni is preferred?
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by iangtd2020)
I would like to hear some advice on applying for Buckingham medicine (private) or UCLan International. Which of these 2 uni is preferred?
The international students thread may be the best place for this: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6975180
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
9.26%
I need help researching courses (5)
9.26%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
44.44%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (13)
24.07%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
1.85%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.56%

Watched Threads