Possible mandatory vaccination to attend uni

Watch
DJ Trump fan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Punishing young people AGAIN.... Bloody hell, the "government" seem to be extremely triggered about vaccine uptake amongst youngsters. I think they're gonna end up shedding their skin in anger, revealing the Slitheens underneath. But they won't have to worry about any of this sort of stuff; rules for thee but not for me.
username5702009
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It will not happen. It is an attempt to get more people vaccinated. What would you do for overseas students?
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DJ Trump fan)
Punishing young people AGAIN.... Bloody hell, the "government" seem to be extremely triggered about vaccine uptake amongst youngsters. I think they're gonna end up shedding their skin in anger, revealing the Slitheens underneath. But they won't have to worry about any of this sort of stuff; rules for thee but not for me.
Yeah, they won't worry.
A- they're not students
B- they're already vaccinated

What a dumb, obvious statement... :rolleyes:
DJ Trump fan
Rep:
?
(Original post by barnet1471)
It will not happen. It is an attempt to get more people vaccinated. What would you do for overseas students?
This is what I thought at first, but I genuinely wouldn't put it past this bunch
DJ Trump fan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Drewski)
Yeah, they won't worry.
A- they're not students
B- they're already vaccinated

What a dumb, obvious statement... :rolleyes:
You're obviously not catching my reference to the clip of Lindsay Hoyle literally saying that a covid vaccine passport would not apply to parliament.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You're obviously not catching my reference to the clip of Lindsay Hoyle literally saying that a covid vaccine passport would not apply to parliament.
Yeah, because they could never change their mind....

Bore off :troll:
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think they're gonna end up shedding their skin in anger, revealing the Slitheens underneath.
Shhh! Don't talk about the lizard people here. :ninja:
Joleee
Report 1 month ago
please stop spreading misinformation - there is no government talk about mandatory vaccination to attend university. at best you can say the UCU is asking that unis must offer students the full vaccine before September.

https://www.ucu.org.uk/article/11684...ls-governments
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Joleee)
please stop spreading misinformation - there is no government talk about mandatory vaccination to attend university. at best you can say the UCU is asking that unis must offer students the full vaccine before September.

its still a personal choice if you want the vaccine though is it not?

i mean next year i might not have it cos i heard about blood clots and that scares me also so i will have the american one but not the uk one
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

also how are you joleee
DJ Trump fan
Rep:
?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...halls-12364349
I should've provided a link in the original post tbf
Last edited by DJ Trump fan; 1 month ago
Cloudsandstars
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How dare the government encourage a vaccine that can save lives!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
16.81%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.08%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.31%
I need help with my personal statement (43)
38.05%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (28)
24.78%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.77%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.19%

Watched Threads