Is this cheating?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys, do you class this as cheating?

My male friend,out of nowhere smacked me on my ass really hard when we were in public.

Later on, I messaged him telling me it’s not ok to do that and it hurt me very much. He claimed nothing happened, so I sent him a picture of the bruise all across my butt cheek. I obviously had underwear on, and it wasn’t at all a sexual picture (neither was my intent sexual). I’m worried this is cheating?
ReadingMum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is not cheating
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How tf would this be cheating? Anons on this site and their near lack of brain cells...
till8902678
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does your male friend have a girlfriend/boyfriend? That would make it somewhat cheating on his behalf. But if he isn't in a relationship that definitely isn't cheating, just bad behavior and disrespect.
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cheating how? It's just assault.

Edit: I've just realised you probably mean you sending the picture, but that's just documenting the assault really.
Last edited by ashtolga23; 1 month ago
AnActor184
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No it's not cheating. If anything your male friend needs to learn and respect boundaries.

All you did was record evidence.
Last edited by AnActor184; 1 month ago
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If someone did that to my GF, especially her little “male friend”, they’re getting these hands idc.
Isla Duncan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
no its not cheating
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That is definitely cheating if he has a partner and wtf he hit your bum that hard that it left bruises?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by till8902678)
Does your male friend have a girlfriend/boyfriend? That would make it somewhat cheating on his behalf. But if he isn't in a relationship that definitely isn't cheating, just bad behavior and disrespect.
He doesn’t. I was more worried I had cheated by sending the picture to him
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
That is definitely cheating if he has a partner and wtf he hit your bum that hard that it left bruises?
He doesn’t have a partner but I do, and I’m worried by sending the pic I have cheated and yes, it is so disgusting I know!
Moonlight Rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He doesn’t have a partner but I do, and I’m worried by sending the pic I have cheated and yes, it is so disgusting I know!
Ohh sorry I misunderstood. Of course it isn't cheating, you didn't do anything, he did. Your boyfriend (if he's a good one) would be way more concerned about the pain you're feeling rather the pic you sent. I highly suggest you report him to the police seeing as you have evidence too.
ScienceLover2001
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Of course its tarnation cheating. You’ve sent him a booty pic doesn't matter if it was with a bruise, and he smacked your ass. Tell your bf otherwise you can live with the guilt.
username5737602
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I meant ig it's not cheating but what on earth possessed you to into sending a picture
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
im guessing your about 15?any one older would no this was not cheating but completely out of order on your friends parts. very immature disrespectful thing to do.
Anonymous #1
im guessing your about 15?any one older would no this was not cheating but completely out of order on your friends parts. very immature disrespectful thing to do.
Hey! Yeah I know what he did was super wrong, I was more concerned that it was ME who had cheated by sending the picture
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
do you have feelings for him? It wasn't cheating but I tbh I don't know why you would send him a pic of yourself if you have a bf. Maybe subconsciously you were into it?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys, do you class this as cheating?

My male friend,out of nowhere smacked me on my ass really hard when we were in public.

Later on, I messaged him telling me it’s not ok to do that and it hurt me very much. He claimed nothing happened, so I sent him a picture of the bruise all across my butt cheek. I obviously had underwear on, and it wasn’t at all a sexual picture (neither was my intent sexual). I’m worried this is cheating?
He is not your friend and it's sexual assault
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (14)
14.14%
I need help researching courses (8)
8.08%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.06%
I need help with my personal statement (40)
40.4%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (25)
25.25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.02%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.04%

Watched Threads