Which universities are planning on doing online learning in 2021/22

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which universities have said that they want to continue online learning?
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most will be blended, although if BJ goes ahead with the double vaccination requirements for students, then loads will drop out and face to face may come back.
Last edited by random_matt; 1 month ago
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi!
Most Universities will either be fully face to face or mostly face to face next year. The government guidance is that universities can go back to face to face learning so this will be the case for a lot of uni's and courses. However, there will most likely be an element of online learning at a lot of uni's due to the volume of students. For example, on my course, almost all of my modules that are in smaller groups will be back in person from September. But the module I take that everyone has to take (100 ish people) will stay online.
Some universities are still deciding whether they will continue with online learning and are waiting for more guidance to decide; however, I imagine that the majority of uni's will return to face to face teaching with online a few elements remaining online.
This is a case to case basis, so if you have any uni's in mind I would contact them to see what their approach will be.
Hope this helps!
Michaela - UoP Rep
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey,

Here at Reading, we are continuing with a blended learning approach so we have lectures online and then tutorials and seminars in person in small groups.

Hope this helps

Daisy
2nd year politics and international relations student.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (316)
84.04%
No (60)
15.96%

Watched Threads