Glemon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm going to study 'an inspector calls' next year does anyone have a study guide to recommend? An Amazon link would be great.
j25_8
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve got an entire revision pack specially made by my school if you’d like it - full character breakdowns, quotes, themes, context. It helped me get an 8 in english literature in my Y11 mocks when I used it haha. I’ve been waiting for a looong time to give it to someone who would find it handy - free of charge btw. Do you have sc or reddit? If you wanna see some pictures of it so you can see if you’d find it helpful?
~𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥~
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by j25_8)
I’ve got an entire revision pack specially made by my school if you’d like it - full character breakdowns, quotes, themes, context. It helped me get an 8 in english literature in my Y11 mocks when I used it haha. I’ve been waiting for a looong time to give it to someone who would find it handy - free of charge btw. Do you have sc or reddit? If you wanna see some pictures of it so you can see if you’d find it helpful?
Hi, would you be able to pm it to me please?
Thanks
j25_8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sure thing I’m very new to tsr though so I’ll do it as soon as I figure out how haha
j25_8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
@~starry night~ sorry I’m only offering it to the op since this was their post
Glemon
Rep:
?
(Original post by j25_8)
Thank you that would be AMAZING! You are a star.
j25_8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
@Glemon It’s alrighty. I actually have nooo idea how to send directs on tsr (and im on mobile) so can you send me a dm so we can talk further? Would really appreciate it mate
j25_8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Last edited by j25_8; 1 month ago
Glemon
Rep:
?
(Original post by j25_8)
@Glemon It’s alrighty. I actually have nooo idea how to send directs on tsr (and im on mobile) so can you send me a dm so we can talk further? Would really appreciate it mate
Thanks, I will when my account allows it.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I do have a old revision guide
j25_8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay thats cool. If you’ve got sc preferrably or reddit or insta it would likely be a bit quicker. If not then it’s fine though - i’ll just stay posted
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads