Glemon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is anyone doing GCSE Art textiles? Any advice for someone starting the course in year 10?
tokkvgi
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did art & design for my GCSE’s, my biggest tip is just to stay on top of the work because if you end up missing weeks of work it’s harder to find the time to complete it. But overall it’s really fun and a chill subject!
Glemon
Rep:
?
(Original post by tokkvgi)
I did art & design for my GCSE’s, my biggest tip is just to stay on top of the work because if you end up missing weeks of work it’s harder to find the time to complete it. But overall it’s really fun and a chill subject!
Thanks
swald123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hia im just wondering what a gcse art student might need supply wise my sister is starting hers gcses and i wanted to get her some stuff that might be usefull for her
Glemon
Rep:
?
(Original post by swald123)
hia im just wondering what a gcse art student might need supply wise my sister is starting hers gcses and i wanted to get her some stuff that might be usefull for her
Some soft sketching pencils, 2b/3b! Do you want some Amazon links?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.46%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (39)
14.34%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (79)
29.04%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed