Mcstay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My daughter is applying for university is there away to verify a bank account l have been given for her studie flat and lm not sure about this
bridgesm
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mcstay)
My daughter is applying for university is there away to verify a bank account l have been given for her studie flat and lm not sure about this
Hello,
I'm not sure as I have always been given a paper or online form to give to my guarantor for financial backup, but these have never asked for bank verification as such, only past employers of the guarantor alongside other things such as deposits and NI numbers. So I'd ask who you're trying to rent from and if they're legit...
M
ReadingMum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mcstay)
if you make the payment online most UK banks will now verify the account name against the sortcode and account number
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads