?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
As above, in your opinion
Zainab29
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
like not facing reality and being too optimistic but some people see that as a good theing i guess
AnActor184
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not questioning things. For example believing everything they read and trusting everyone they speak to.

Not really having a plan and expecting everything to be okay. Or being too spontaneous too often. For example, blowing money on takeaways too often, and then not having money when you need it.

Someone who isn’t very independent and street-smart. As in they don’t know their way around and can get lost or in trouble easily.

A long answer I know! Hope this helps.
pureheroinex
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Believing everything the Internet, media, government, organizations or corporations tells them
Trying to find an explanation or reason for everything
Oversharing - better to be private than public about most things. Revealing secrets makes you vulnerable to influence
AnActor184
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pureheroinex)
Believing everything the Internet, media, government, organizations or corporations tells them
Oversharing - better to be private than public about most things. Revealing secrets makes you vulnerable to influence
Believing the government. Love how you seem to disagree with that 😂
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Overprotective parents.
xxx0xxxo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Why do you consider that naive?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AnActor184)
Anyone with an IQ above 70 would.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
not watching top boy
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Being too innocent, caring & habitually optimistic about others to the point of delusion or stupidity and very trusting of strangers/those who have a dubious history or don't deserve it.
xxx0xxxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
Being too innocent, caring & habitually optimistic about others to the point of delusion or stupidity and very trusting of strangers/those who have a dubious history or don't deserve it.
What do you mean by innocent here? how would someone choose to be habitually innocent?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xxx0xxxo)
What do you mean by innocent here? how would someone choose to be habitually innocent?
Some have a childlike innocence that remains with them for decades or their whole life.
While others choose to believe in fairytales to insulate themselves from the harshness of reality against the whispers of their gut instinct and very limited common sense.
username5702009
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thinking Mr Johnson is a competent Prime Minister.
AnActor184
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by barnet1471)
Thinking Mr Johnson is a competent Prime Minister.
Well said 👏🏽👏🏽
pureheroinex
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AnActor184)
I said believing everything the government tells them not just believing the government.
Why do you consider that naive?
I suppose there are exceptions to this but I think we are naturally curious and go looking for answers - like why some people are cruel and heartless - when not everything can be rationalized or explained. some things are just meant to be. perhaps not naive as such it's not really relevant to this thread but idk it just came to my mind.
xxx0xxxo
Rep:
?
I said believing everything the government tells them not just believing the government.

I suppose there are exceptions to this but I think we are naturally curious and go looking for answers - like why some people are cruel and heartless - when not everything can be rationalized or explained. some things are just meant to be. perhaps not naive as such it's not really relevant to this thread but idk it just came to my mind.
Ah ok I thought it was interesting, cause I was thinking of people who think everything is 'meant to be' or down to destiny is naive even if there is a rational reason, which they choose to be ignorant of. Maybe the other end of the spectrum

But i agree that people who are in denial of something (eg why someone was cruel) and cannot accept the facts staring them in the face are naive
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
As above, in your opinion
Believing things are owed to you
not facing the reality of the world
Not making plans or having future goals
Having too much trust in strangers
Being Idle in your day to day life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads