I’ve been ghosted?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me and my friend started getting together on a night out and he’s been messaging me since and was telling me how pretty I am. Then we FaceTimed for 2 hours and he said he’d FaceTime again the next day and that we should do something together after he’s come out of self isolation, the next day comes and we’re texting but then after a while he stopped replying to me yet he’s active on social media?

I don’t understand what happened and made him change his mind?
fluttery feeling
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Me and my friend started getting together on a night out and he’s been messaging me since and was telling me how pretty I am. Then we FaceTimed for 2 hours and he said he’d FaceTime again the next day and that we should do something together after he’s come out of self isolation, the next day comes and we’re texting but then after a while he stopped replying to me yet he’s active on social media?

I don’t understand what happened and made him change his mind?
Hey, seeing ur title I thought..it is something haunted n ghost type..
Anyway, may be he will be back..hope so..if not don't wry..
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
People always constantly change their feelings for someone, especially having seen how the person they have feelings for responds to their feelings.

I’d just leave it all to him at this point. If he comes back, sure, if not then move on. he might have just been busy though so ask him to clarify.
Just don’t let him play you around and ghost you frequently.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Might have ghosted you.
Alternatively he may be very busy or chatting with a lot of other girls and airing you until he feels it is convenient to him to contact you again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
2.74%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (11)
15.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (12)
16.44%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
10.96%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (28)
38.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (12)
16.44%

Watched Threads