rihannnaaaa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
do ya'll have any tips on running away and not being found. My mom is extremely abusive and the cops aren't helping or doing anything
a_human_being?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
how old are you?
rihannnaaaa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Asha_m)
how old are you?
im 15, turning 16 in february
a_human_being?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rihannnaaaa)
please don't do anything dangerous. please.
explain the severity of your situation to the police. tell them that you will run away if you dont receive necessary help
call 999 if situations ever escalate seriously
IBiskillingmoi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Honestly, I think u should keep trying with the cops, try to get some of the abuse on tape, recordings, images anything for evidence. Let your school know, do everything you can to get professional help. But if all fails, and escaping is the only option then here: If ur planning on running away, make sure u go somewhere safe, eg. A close friends house, someone you fully trust. Also make sure to let your mum know, leave her a message or smth, just so she knows ur in no danger. I wouldn’t recommend taking this step alone with no support, because if ur <18 then it’s only a matter of time until ur forced to go back…and I think it will be worse if she knows you tried to escape.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rihannnaaaa)
Speak to your school teachers first. And then phone call the local council

if you don't do that then you will be homeless
wiiparty
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if you have any close friends maybe try explain your situation and ask if you can stay with them
call the police and tell them your situation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (311)
84.05%
No (59)
15.95%

Watched Threads