Aa8238
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I applied for a maintenance loan for 20/21 a few months ago as I cannot attend a uni face to face cos of my disability all my evidence was processed and I was awarded a maintenance loan but it did not take my income into account so I requested for SLC to do this and just had an email saying the deadline has passed which I don't understand because I had already applied and when I mentioned to SLC I wanted them to take my income into account they never told me the deadline had already passed
Now I'm worried I'm not going to receive my correct amount and it's frustrating cos I've been doing all this for over 3 months now
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aa8238)
Hello, I applied for a maintenance loan for 20/21 a few months ago as I cannot attend a uni face to face cos of my disability all my evidence was processed and I was awarded a maintenance loan but it did not take my income into account so I requested for SLC to do this and just had an email saying the deadline has passed which I don't understand because I had already applied and when I mentioned to SLC I wanted them to take my income into account they never told me the deadline had already passed
Now I'm worried I'm not going to receive my correct amount and it's frustrating cos I've been doing all this for over 3 months now
Hi there, please can you message us on Facebook/Twitter so we can review your account and see what has happened.
If you prefer to call, our number is 0300 100 0607.
Thanks, Isaac
Aa8238
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been messaging on messenger and haven't had any reply for a few days now but I messaged again this morning
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aa8238)
I've been messaging on messenger and haven't had any reply for a few days now but I messaged again this morning
Hi, every time you send a new message it places you at the back of the queue. Please only send one message and allow up to 48 hours for a response.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.58%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed