She won't admit her feelings?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
We have romantic history together. Not dating wise but whatever we had was very romantic, intense and had loads of sexual tension. It ended badly due to my bad.
I was with someone else after her and she knew of it. Now I'm single and when I met her once more, everything came back and I want to be with her as intensely as I wanted to when I first saw her.

Initially she wouldn't talk much nor would look at me directly. However, she eventually began getting warm. I ve lost a good amount of weight and she was quick to see that (I was never fat or big, I was normal but now I'm much more slim due to mistimed eating habits, depression and constantly on the go). She told me I lost weight and I was surprised as after my mum, she's the only one to point that out.
She did my entire flat beautifully and also feeds me her favourite foods . Each time she comes to meet me from the cafe, she will always bring my latte. She still remembers all our moments together and she almost blurted out that she missed me.
I had an allergic reaction last week and the pain was quite intense. She was so frantic and so worried for me, relaxing only after I felt better.

Does she still care? If she does , why won't she admit? What can I do?
Anonymous #1
Please help
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Give her time, man. Clearly she's not ready, be considerate and patient. Both are important characteristics in relationships.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
Give her time, man. Clearly she's not ready, be considerate and patient. Both are important characteristics in relationships.
But why is she not ready?
urlocalinmate
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I shouldn't have to explain that.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If she hasn't told you her feelings, it's not really your place to assume they're there. If they are there, or they're developing, they'll become apparent eventually. Pushing her to commit to things before she's ready to will probably be counterproductive.
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Nobody can tell you that but her.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
I shouldn't have to explain that.
Please do explain
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
If she hasn't told you her feelings, it's not really your place to assume they're there. If they are there, or they're developing, they'll become apparent eventually. Pushing her to commit to things before she's ready to will probably be counterproductive.
She says things like I look good, my hair looks nice but then stops
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
We have romantic history together. Not dating wise but whatever we had was very romantic, intense and had loads of sexual tension. It ended badly due to my bad.
I was with someone else after her and she knew of it. Now I'm single and when I met her once more, everything came back and I want to be with her as intensely as I wanted to when I first saw her.

Initially she wouldn't talk much nor would look at me directly. However, she eventually began getting warm. I ve lost a good amount of weight and she was quick to see that (I was never fat or big, I was normal but now I'm much more slim due to mistimed eating habits, depression and constantly on the go). She told me I lost weight and I was surprised as after my mum, she's the only one to point that out.
She did my entire flat beautifully and also feeds me her favourite foods . Each time she comes to meet me from the cafe, she will always bring my latte. She still remembers all our moments together and she almost blurted out that she missed me.
I had an allergic reaction last week and the pain was quite intense. She was so frantic and so worried for me, relaxing only after I felt better.

Does she still care? If she does , why won't she admit? What can I do?
Maybe she's not actually that into you
urlocalinmate
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Please do explain
You know her better than me. Maybe she's not actively looking for a relationship or might not want one with you...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (29)
13.36%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.45%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.15%
I need help with my personal statement (91)
41.94%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (53)
24.42%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.84%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (17)
7.83%

Watched Threads