What can you do in a 5 minute break?

Watch
2026_helia
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by jenerous)
Well, when you're at your desk, only keep a glass or two of water beside you. Then, when you have your break, move to fill your water back and while doing that, do a few exercises. Your five mins should be over by then.
If not, just walk like a sloth.
hahaaaaa just imagiinign myself doing lunges in slow motion around the house eveery time i go to the fridge just to stop myself from eating when I don't need to so good idea, I'll prob just be exercising 24/7 now in my breaks

fish finger fan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
5 minutes of :tsr:
Gauthmath_Daisy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 2026_helia)
So I do 25 minutes study and 5 minutes break.
In that 5 minutes, I don't really know what to do. I dont want to go on youtube because it will distract me from study and will make it hard to concentrate. I dont want to listen to music because it will also make it harder fo rme to concentrate for my next session.

what can i do that fills my time usefully, is productive but doesnt require much to do?
I would just get off my desk and stretch my legs for a while. You could also try coloring, if that seems relaxing to you.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Close your eyes for a bit, sometimes im so knackered at work that i go to the toilet just to shut my eyes for a few minutes
kidstorm
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, Few things you can do in 5 minutes break are: 1) Go out on the lawn and inhale fresh air 2) Play with the toys you have like a balance board if you want to keep yourself active OR 3) Give time to your kids if you have any.

I hope that helps, do let me know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (46)
13.37%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
27.03%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.44%
I'm finding things difficult (115)
33.43%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.72%

Watched Threads