sunny_01
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am a bit confused about the tuition fee payment. I have a conditional offer, but I cannot pay in full. On the website it says "Tuition fees are payable annually on the first day of the month closest to one month prior to the programme commencing, or within 30 days of invoicing, whichever is the latter". does this mean I will have to pay in full within 30 days? can anyone who studies at imperial confirm? thanks!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Whichever is the latter.
PRay85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sunny_01)
I am a bit confused about the tuition fee payment. I have a conditional offer, but I cannot pay in full. On the website it says "Tuition fees are payable annually on the first day of the month closest to one month prior to the programme commencing, or within 30 days of invoicing, whichever is the latter". does this mean I will have to pay in full within 30 days? can anyone who studies at imperial confirm? thanks!
Which programme did you apply to? If your course starts in October it means that you will have to deposit 10% within August. Once your place is unconditional firm, you can pay the rest of the 90% either in instalments or in full.
Last edited by PRay85; 1 month ago
sunny_01
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by PRay85)
Which programme did you apply to? If your course starts in October it means that you will have to deposit 10% within August. Once your place is unconditional firm, you can pay the rest of the 90% either in instalments or in full.
yes it starts in october. what is the instalment schedule?
Imperial students
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sunny_01)
Hi!

I'm Anudi, a student rep at Imperial.

I'm afraid I don't know too much about the payment policies, but do take a look at this website: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/...payment-terms/ . There is a comprehensive explanation of payment terms, which I hope will help.

If you are interested in how to pay by installments, have a read through this: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/ug/...ndergraduates/ (scroll down to the section titled 'payment of fees in installments')

I hope this has helped. To get the most accurate information about how to pay, I'd recommend getting in touch with the Tuition Fees team directly at [email protected].

Let me know if you have further questions! Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
6.67%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (5)
16.67%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (3)
10%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
10%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
36.67%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (6)
20%

Watched Threads