alphabetsoup64
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've just sent my original birth certificate to student finance with a slip that had my name and reference number on it, but have found a few things online mentioning an ADIF form. The ADIF form is not mentioned on the Student Finance website and I have not been asked to send one so I'm assuming I don't need one? Was anyone else asked to send one, and have I made a mistake by not having one? Thank you!!
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alphabetsoup64)
I've just sent my original birth certificate to student finance with a slip that had my name and reference number on it, but have found a few things online mentioning an ADIF form. The ADIF form is not mentioned on the Student Finance website and I have not been asked to send one so I'm assuming I don't need one? Was anyone else asked to send one, and have I made a mistake by not having one? Thank you!!
Hi there,

Unless student finance has requested this form you should be okay, as proof of identify is usually done through a UK Passport or a copy of a birth certificate. Don't worry as they will get in touch with you if you need to complete this form. If you are still a bit unsure you can contact student finance directly to query this, student finance direct contact details can be found here-https://www.gov.uk/contact-student-finance-england.

I hope this has helps
Loren Snowden
UoP Student Ambassador
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hi there,

Unless student finance has requested this form you should be okay, as proof of identify is usually done through a UK Passport or a copy of a birth certificate. Don't worry as they will get in touch with you if you need to complete this form. If you are still a bit unsure you can contact student finance directly to query this, student finance direct contact details can be found here-https://www.gov.uk/contact-student-finance-england.

I hope this has helps
Loren Snowden
UoP Student Ambassador
Hi, we are available to help here on TSR as well.

The ADIF isn't required this year. The ADIF document is available but only needs to be completed for example if the team complete an audit and ask you to complete it.

Please just send your birth certificate and make sure to attach a cover letter with your name and CRN.

Thanks, Isaac
alphabetsoup64
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, we are available to help here on TSR as well.

The ADIF isn't required this year. The ADIF document is available but only needs to be completed for example if the team complete an audit and ask you to complete it.

Please just send your birth certificate and make sure to attach a cover letter with your name and CRN.

Thanks, Isaac
Okay phew, thank you so much you've been very helpful!!
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Okay phew, thank you so much you've been very helpful!!
You're welcome, glad to help you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.58%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.58%

Watched Threads