Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! So I’m entering keele this September (first year) and I’ve applied for accommodation a few weeks late. Keele is both my firm and insurance choice and I’ve received a conditional offer. I was wondering what my chances of getting an en-suite are and what category I am in?
Keele Postgraduate
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! So I’m entering keele this September (first year) and I’ve applied for accommodation a few weeks late. Keele is both my firm and insurance choice and I’ve received a conditional offer. I was wondering what my chances of getting an en-suite are and what category I am in?
Hi!

I think I may have replied to your cross-post in the Keele Accommodation Thread but I thought I'd reply here also!

In terms of accommodation, the best thing for you to do is to contact the accommodation team and ask. Accommodation will continue to be allocated right through to mid August, with any remaining accommodation then opened up for clearing.

Whilst we can't guarantee availability of a particular room/accommodation type, the accommodation team can tell you more about the process and help you with making your application. There's more about applying for accommodation - including details about the timescale and the process we use for room allocation at https://www.keele.ac.uk/discover/acc...on/howtoapply/.

You can contact them the accommodation team on [email protected], or by completing an enquiry form on our website at https://www.keele.ac.uk/discover/acc...ion/contactus/.

Hope that helps!

Amy Louise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads