Malikasifzain
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have applied for undergraduate course and i have just received one email in which told me that send your education documents so i have submitted that now i am waiting for response i want a quick answer because my visa will expire soon so asap want feedback i will be very thankful for that.
veampleo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Malikasifzain)
I have applied for undergraduate course and i have just received one email in which told me that send your education documents so i have submitted that now i am waiting for response i want a quick answer because my visa will expire soon so asap want feedback i will be very thankful for that.
i’d say just try contacting the university admissions department directly and explain the situation. they’re usually pretty understanding and they’re at least likely to give you an estimate of how long it’ll take to get your documents back to you.

hope that helps!
Malikasifzain
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i very stressful because on 7 August my visa will expire so don't know what should i do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed