Previous Study in the UK Form?????????

Watch
Malumper2003
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Where do I find that? I've been looking all over my uni's website and beyond. My uni is Dundee and it is apparently required. Thanks in advance
Georgios.D
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Did you manage to find it? It should be in the "My Applications" on "eVision". If i'm recalling correctly there may be a link for it on the right side of the page. Hope you managed to find it!

Kindly,
Georgios.D.
Malumper2003
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you for responding. Sorry no I didn't find it yet. On the left side of my eVision it has the list of tasks which is where the Evidence of Previous Study task is. On the right side o each task it says Click To Action but when I click that it says Upload Files, and those are all my options. I don't know what the file is, where to find it, what its supposed to say etc. Do you? Thank you for your time
Georgios.D
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Malumper2003)
Thank you for responding. Sorry no I didn't find it yet. On the left side of my eVision it has the list of tasks which is where the Evidence of Previous Study task is. On the right side o each task it says Click To Action but when I click that it says Upload Files, and those are all my options. I don't know what the file is, where to find it, what its supposed to say etc. Do you? Thank you for your time
It’s been sometime since I did this one so I can’t remember exactly, but I’ll do my best to mention where the forms generally are. It may be in the message section as a message that has an attached link, or it could be one of the bubbles on the right side of the screen. The message box and the task manager are on a row on the left, and on the right there are a bunch of bubbles including the account balance etc. I think the previous study questionnaire will be one of those bubbles much like how the criminal history questionnaire was it’s own blue bubble at the bottom of the left column.

Sorry if I’m not much help but if it’s not there I’d just recommend emailing the uni or calling them so they can help you locate the form.
Malumper2003
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much! Unfortunately none of your suggestions showed up for me. I did email the school multiple times (and call once though I plan to do so again) but they are slow to emailing back. Thank you so much for trying to help though, I really appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day/night.
Georgios.D
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks, best of luck mate. Hope to see you there!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.53%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (12)
14.12%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
18.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.59%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
18.82%

Watched Threads