how could I save this
SyedN
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ghostface6001)
how could I save this
You could bookmark that page or just use the Medicine Wiki page that's on TSR which will answer all of your questions.
Ghostface6001
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SyedN)
You could bookmark that page or just use the Medicine Wiki page that's on TSR which will answer all of your questions.
There’s actually a mistake on there
SyedN
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There’s actually a mistake on there
Sorry, what do you mean?
Ghostface6001
Rep:
?
(Original post by SyedN)
Sorry, what do you mean?
On the list it states six GCSEs at grade 7, but on the website for Southampton uni it states
BM5 (standard applications) - Applicants must hold 7 GSCEs at grade B/6 or above, including English language,mathematics and either biology and chemistry, combined science, or science and additional science. = 7 GCSEs at grade 6, so that’s the mistake
It also states no where that there is a 7 in maths needed, so another mistake
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
On the list it states six GCSEs at grade 7, but on the website for Southampton uni it states
BM5 (standard applications) - Applicants must hold 7 GSCEs at grade B/6 or above, including English language,mathematics and either biology and chemistry, combined science, or science and additional science. = 7 GCSEs at grade 6, so that’s the mistake
It also states no where that there is a 7 in maths needed, so another mistake
The list was drawn up a couple of years ago and Southampton changed their GCSE criteria late last year. As it says, it is correct as of July 2020, so people need to check for any changes
Ghostface6001
Rep:
?
(Original post by GANFYD)
The list was drawn up a couple of years ago and Southampton changed their GCSE criteria late last year. As it says, it is correct as of July 2020, so people need to check for any changes
Oh wait so does that mean when I start to apply in year 12 summer, unis could change their gcse requirements?
GANFYD
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh wait so does that mean when I start to apply in year 12 summer, unis could change their gcse requirements?
What do you think?
Applicants should always check websites for the most up to date info - both Liverpool and Nottingham have announced chages for 2022 entry, probably to counteract the massive grade inflation there was at GCSE due to CAGs for most of this cohort
Ghostface6001
Rep:
?
What do you think?
Applicants should always check websites for the most up to date info - both Liverpool and Nottingham have announced chages for 2022 entry, probably to counteract the massive grade inflation there was at GCSE due to CAGs for most of this cohort
When will they announce 2023 entry changes, and do I have to keep checking the websites for changes or is there a quicker way
GANFYD
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When will they announce 2023 entry changes, and do I have to keep checking the websites for changes or is there a quicker way
Before the 15th October 2022.
You could ask on here and people may know, but as you have already told me I should back off and not challenge your comments on threads, I would not be answering
As there are so many of you using the same account, you could divvy the meds schools up and check a few websites each - shouldn't take long
Ghostface6001
Rep:
?
Before the 15th October 2022.
You could ask on here and people may know, but as you have already told me I should back off and not challenge your comments on threads, I would not be answering
As there are so many of you using the same account, you could divvy the meds schools up and check a few websites each - shouldn't take long
I mean no point me looking now as I’m applying for 2023 entry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (17)
7.2%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.83%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (41)
17.37%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.41%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.69%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (46)
19.49%

Watched Threads