Watch
Bangor Uni
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,

Have you already received your results?

You can apply now for a place at Bangor for this September by clicking the link: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/clearing/apply

Also, find out more on why you should choose Bangor: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/clearing/why_bangor.php.en

If you have any questions, fire away on here

Anna and the Bangor Uni Team
unknownecho10
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bangor Uni)
Hi all,

Have you already received your results?

You can apply now for a place at Bangor for this September by clicking the link: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/clearing/apply

Also, find out more on why you should choose Bangor: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/clearing/why_bangor.php.en

If you have any questions, fire away on here

Anna and the Bangor Uni Team
hi, ive applied and noticed you have clearing for wildlife conservation with placement year, ive realised this is a more interesting and deeper depth of what i initially wanted to learn. i applied for zoology 2021 at bangor but i want to change to that course. is that possible? i have met all the requirements too
Bangor Uni
Rep:
?
(Original post by unknownecho10)
hi, ive applied and noticed you have clearing for wildlife conservation with placement year, ive realised this is a more interesting and deeper depth of what i initially wanted to learn. i applied for zoology 2021 at bangor but i want to change to that course. is that possible? i have met all the requirements too
Hi! It's brilliant to hear that you've applied to Bangor University!
It would be best that you speak with our Admissions Team directly to discuss this, their email address is [email protected] . They will be able to tell you exactly what's possible for you
Please let me know if I can help with anything else at all
Anna
CSmith1990
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello, I have already applied and been offered a place on a course. I have received my e-certificate with my final results and UCAS have them. I know some friends from my access course have had their places confirmed from other universities.. I was wondering when I should expect to hear?
Many Thanks
Bangor Uni
Rep:
?
(Original post by CSmith1990)
Hello, I have already applied and been offered a place on a course. I have received my e-certificate with my final results and UCAS have them. I know some friends from my access course have had their places confirmed from other universities.. I was wondering when I should expect to hear?
Many Thanks
Hi CSmith1990,

Was it a Conditional or Un-conditional offer? Most of our students will receive information about their place at Bangor on results day which is next Tuesday. As you've already received your results I would recommend you email our admissions team at [email protected] to make sure they have also received your results. They do get a lot of enquires at this time of year so please bare with us as it may take a couple of days to respond.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need help with
Rhian
CSmith1990
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bangor Uni)
Hi CSmith1990,

Was it a Conditional or Un-conditional offer? Most of our students will receive information about their place at Bangor on results day which is next Tuesday. As you've already received your results I would recommend you email our admissions team at [email protected] to make sure they have also received your results. They do get a lot of enquires at this time of year so please bare with us as it may take a couple of days to respond.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need help with
Rhian
Thank you for responding Rhian. It was conditional, which I met the conditions. I heard back yesterday. Many Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (6)
4.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.65%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (40)
29.41%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.65%

Watched Threads