What is a good LNAT score on arbitio?

Watch
mil2004
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to get 30-35 on the real LNAT, what kind of score should I aim for on arbitio/the mark Shepard book
veampleo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mil2004)
I want to get 30-35 on the real LNAT, what kind of score should I aim for on arbitio/the mark Shepard book
gahhh 30-35 is INCREDIBLY high, it’s very rare somebody gets that. as long as you’re getting 25+, you will be absolutely fine (unless you’re going for oxbridge, then 28+ will be great).
also bear in mind that there is the main part of the LNAT as well as the essay section - if you don’t do too well on the main body, the essay can make a huge difference.

I applied to do LLB Law in the Univesity of Bristol, which has pretty high entry requirements. long story short i wrote a gorgeous essay but came out with a flimsy score of 19 on my LNAT i got accepted anyway but ended up turning it down 😂 my point is try to do as well as you can but don’t beat yourself up if you do shite - it doesn’t make too much of a difference, they mostly just want to see how you understand texts and write academic essay.

hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads