eldridgo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, I'm currently going into second year after living at home for first year, and I was wondering how I should go about applying for my loan this time around as I have plans to move out by late August / early September, so should I apply with my old conditions now (living at home with parents) and when I move out ask for the application to be reviewed as I would imagine I would be entitled to more money, or should I take until I've moved out to reapply?

Thank you for any replys :-)
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eldridgo)
Hi guys, I'm currently going into second year after living at home for first year, and I was wondering how I should go about applying for my loan this time around as I have plans to move out by late August / early September, so should I apply with my old conditions now (living at home with parents) and when I move out ask for the application to be reviewed as I would imagine I would be entitled to more money, or should I take until I've moved out to reapply?

Thank you for any replys :-)
Hi there, I advise you to apply based on living with parents for now.

When you decide to move out, you can complete the CO1 form http://ow.ly/d/8peN and complete section 2 by entering your new address and the date you moved out. The form can be uploaded in your online account.

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.78%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.12%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.59%
I need help with my personal statement (80)
40.82%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (50)
25.51%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.53%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (15)
7.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed