The Student Room Group

Study resources for edexcel IAL

Hi there everyone!
Right now there are summer holidays going on and since I have a lot of free time in my hands I thought it would be a good idea to invest some of that time for studying for Edexcel A2 IAL.

My question is are there any good resources you guys might know? I am studying Biology, Chemistry and Physics at the moment.

The type of material I am looking for is solved past papers, any good sites with fantastic revision notes and anything that can help me and others that stumble onto this thread.

Regards,

FlamingGearbox.
Reply 1
Original post by FlamingGearbox
Hi there everyone!
Right now there are summer holidays going on and since I have a lot of free time in my hands I thought it would be a good idea to invest some of that time for studying for Edexcel A2 IAL.

My question is are there any good resources you guys might know? I am studying Biology, Chemistry and Physics at the moment.

The type of material I am looking for is solved past papers, any good sites with fantastic revision notes and anything that can help me and others that stumble onto this thread.

Regards,

FlamingGearbox.

i did all those three a levels too.use savemyexams and chemnotes and physicsandmathstutor for website recs.Miss natalie chemistry and alevelphysicsonline are great youtube channels.Revision guide is useful,cgp one for a levels.
Original post by L.Green
i did all those three a levels too.use savemyexams and chemnotes and physicsandmathstutor for website recs.Miss natalie chemistry and alevelphysicsonline are great youtube channels.Revision guide is useful,cgp one for a levels.

Thanks man!
Original post by L.Green

Can you please link chemnotes below?
Reply 4
Can you please link chemnotes below?

ah sorry i meant chemguide is really good.

https://www.chemguide.co.uk/
Original post by L.Green
ah sorry i meant chemguide is really good.

https://www.chemguide.co.uk/

Thank you!
Hi there everyone!

Regards,

FlamingGearbox.

yoo wassup hows life been ig a bit year late but umm hopefully ur prep for A2 is going wonderful can u tell me how was it and wht to expect and if u were able to find more resources except save my exams pmt chem revise etc which u found helpful in the coming time to help u prepare iam now in the same sitaution as u were a year ago will really appreciate ur reply and help thanku
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest