Urgent relationship advice please help

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
[QUOTE=Anonymous;95587314]For the past however long, me and my boyfriend just have not been getting on at all. I’ve really felt like there has been a decrease in the amount of love he’s shown to me compared to how it used to be. We’ve been together for about 7 months now, I understand that the honeymoon faze goes away, but it’s things like him never kissing me, not wanting to have intimate sex, and that’s when he actually wants to have sex with me. A few weeks back, I found out I was pregnant, I opted for an abortion. Today I took the tablet, and for the past few days have been an absolute mess, which he completely knows. I thought he would plan to see me this weekend when he doesn’t have work, considering what I’m having to do, but instead he is going out with all of his friends. Meaning I won’t see him for a few weeks. I told him how I felt on FaceTime tonight, but he didn’t care one bit. And instead said goodnight with me crying my eyes out. Any help would be appreciated
BG94
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My reply would sound pretty rude or crude but based on experience and intuition, he doesn't sound like the man you want to be with the rest of your life therefore leave.
veampleo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
[QUOTE=Anonymous;95589834]
(Original post by Anonymous)
For the past however long, me and my boyfriend just have not been getting on at all. I’ve really felt like there has been a decrease in the amount of love he’s shown to me compared to how it used to be. We’ve been together for about 7 months now, I understand that the honeymoon faze goes away, but it’s things like him never kissing me, not wanting to have intimate sex, and that’s when he actually wants to have sex with me. A few weeks back, I found out I was pregnant, I opted for an abortion. Today I took the tablet, and for the past few days have been an absolute mess, which he completely knows. I thought he would plan to see me this weekend when he doesn’t have work, considering what I’m having to do, but instead he is going out with all of his friends. Meaning I won’t see him for a few weeks. I told him how I felt on FaceTime tonight, but he didn’t care one bit. And instead said goodnight with me crying my eyes out. Any help would be appreciated
as blunt as it may sound, get out. i’ve had a similar thing with my ex partner that i dated for 1.5 years and it will probably only go downhill from there - again, apologies for being pessimistic, but this really isn’t looking good. it would be handy to try to sit down with him and say exactly how you’re feeling about everything. if he continues to behave like this, it really isn’t worth it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads