Is this a Scam Number?

Watch
JayJayD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, does anyone know who’s number this is 03335565570?? It’s been calling me non-stop for days and it looks like a spam number so I’ve been ignoring it? Could it be something serious/legit??
SyedN
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JayJayD)
Hey, does anyone know who’s number this is 03335565570?? It’s been calling me non-stop for days and it looks like a spam number so I’ve been ignoring it? Could it be something serious/legit??
It belongs to Lowell Financial Ltd. They are a debt collection agency, either you owe someone debt or it's a case of mistaken identity. Just pick up the call next time they call you to sort it out.
AndyJep7
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi JayJayD, yep SyedN is right I just googled it, there you go - https://moneynerd.co.uk/03335565570/

This website says it’s a debt collector so I'd maybe answer it and just tell them they have the wrong number??
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JayJayD)
Pay your damn debts
ashtolga23
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Looks like a scam.
Kutie Karen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you have an outstanding debt
wowiyoyo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AndyJep7)
Hi JayJayD, yep SyedN is right I just googled it, there you go - https://moneynerd.co.uk/03335565570/

This website says it’s a debt collector so I'd maybe answer it and just tell them they have the wrong number??

thanks for the tip AndyJep7
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
18.92%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
10.81%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (13)
35.14%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
21.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed